MPI Internet of Things Study
The MPI Internet of Things Study provides hard numbers on the adoption rate of corporations in applying IoT capabilities and explores the challenges and benefits that implementing the IoT entails. The study examines overall corporate characteristics as well as IoT readiness among enterprises:
- Sales and marketing (e.g., real-time, market-driven forecasting and scheduling)
- Procurement (e.g., event-triggered procurement)
- Inbound logistics (e.g., timing production, labor, etc. to deliveries)
- Production (e.g., asset management, maintenance, EHS)
- Outbound logistics (e.g., timing returns, promotions, etc. to deliveries)
- Customer service/support (e.g., timing support to customer touch/use)
- R&D and new-product development (e.g., knowledge and capabilities to develop IoT-enabled products)
Purchase Benchmarks from The MPI Internet of Things Study
Download the FREE Internet of Things Executive Summary.
What can MPI do for you?
MPI provides independent, award-winning thought leadership that engages with customers and prospects.
MPI helps clients to cost-effectively execute research projects that offer insight, understanding, and market awareness.
MPI develops social media content across multiple platforms as well as digital tools for lead generation.
MPI principals draw on extensive backgrounds in business, research, and marketing to deliver thought-provoking speeches, workshops, and seminars.
MPI provides a rare blend of subject matter expertise, technical acumen, and creativity. I have engaged their services for multiple research projects and marketing campaigns and have always been impressed by their fresh and...Senior Director, A global IT firm
MPI played a critical role in the development of a new, unique research project on electronic health records. This project enabled us to develop ground-breaking editorial content, which solidified our position as the...Executive Vice President, A leading business publisher